Changing the world is not an individual act, it is a collaborative movement
Bokehgo was born from the realisation about being humble. The universe is a big (infinite) place, and we are a very small part in this. In know way does this lesson who we are and the impact we can have, however, we became storytellers because we realised the only way to even get close to understanding our world is to listen to the stories of many.
Every single interaction Bokehgo makes is another step on our journey to understanding the world, and sharing that with you. To understand culture, background, and happenings, we must look to the people who have truly experienced it.
Together we can tell the full story, and Bokehgo puts no limitations on how collaborations and sharing can exist.
There are so many ways for you to get involved. If you feel you would like to, no matter how it may be, then go for it, and we will be happy to hear from you.
Some ways you could get involved (but not limited to this):
- Tell us a story - have a story you would like to share - we would love to hear
- Wanting to make films - editors, camera operators, researchers, bid writers are all welcome to introduce themselves and their work
- Got a script? Bokehgo is moving towards cinematic productions, if you think your script is aligned to our values, we would be very interested to read it.
- Know a cause or organisation we should be supporting. We have limited resources, but we never say never. Let us know and let's see what we can do.
- Want to help us develop or broaden our understanding of the world, we would love to hear from you.